Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Orange Sesame Bok Choy Salad

Looking at some food pictures recently I noticed that I haven't been posting enough of my green recipes. Usually I think people just don't care as much about those recipes and I imagine the song from The Simpsons, "You don't make friends with salad." Well, they must be making the wrong kinds of salad then because quite often the salads are the best part of my meals! So here's some green for you... dig in!


1 head of bok choy
1 orange
1 purple bell pepper
1 cup sprouted mung beans
1/4 cup black sesame seeds
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon hemp oil
1/2 teaspoon chili pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
pink Himalayan salt to taste

Peel and chop orange. Chop bok chop and bell pepper. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well and allow to marinate for about 10 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment