Thursday, October 16, 2014

Exploring New Possibilities

As I have made these transitions with my diet and my health, I have had it a lot easier than most. The reason for this is my husband. He has researched and studied about herbalism and nutrition for years and I am lucky to be able to feed off of his knowledge. Then again, he is lucky to feed off of my cooking (or un-cooking, as it is with raw food)! We have a pretty good thing going. No, I am not bringing this up just to brag. I have been thinking about how my husband and I should work together on this blog.

When I am writing these recipes I get excited about the FOOD. I am a firm believer that eating should be an enjoyable experience. But the "why" becomes a little bit trickier for me to communicate. For example: Flax seeds are good for you, or nettles are an excellent herb for just about everybody to take, because... just wait a second while I find a dry quote off the internet to answer this...

But my husband knows this stuff with a passion and rationale that I would love to share with the world. So hopefully in the near future we will figure out a way to work on this together, for everyone's benefit! If you have any suggestions, advice or questions that we might be able to tackle, let me know! In the meantime, I'll still be posting recipes, and we'll be planning together...

No comments:

Post a Comment