Friday, February 6, 2015

5 Raw Vegan Recipes That Don't Need Special Equipment

Before I started focusing on health with my diet, I didn't have a lot of appliances. No blender, no food processor, no spiralizer, no spice grinder, and definitely no dehydrator. I didn't had a julienne peeler or a mandolin. I had one sad chopping knife to my name. But this still isn't an excuse to pop a frozen burrito in the microwave! I've collected five of my recipes that don't need any special equipment other than a knife, a bowl, and a jar. These are great recipes for anyone interested in eating more raw foods that haven't fully immersed themselves just yet!

1. Mexican- Style Sprouted Forbidden Rice


2. Watermelon Salad (Two Ways)


3. Boardwalk "French Fries"


4. Orange-Sesame Bok Choy Salad


5. Ethiopian-Inspired Tomato Salad with Sauerkraut


No comments:

Post a Comment