Friday, January 30, 2015

Top 5 Raw Vegan Party Foods That Everyone Will Love

I think the Superbowl is this weekend. You can tell how invested I am in sports, because I am not even that sure about it. I am not so excited about whether or not people I don't know can catch a ball, but I am excited about food. When you start eating raw foods, parties become a whole new game. You don't want to show up empty handed, but how many times can you be the person who brings a salad or crudites? Not many people get as excited about vegetables as they should, especially (pardon the stereotype) the football-loving crowds. Luckily there are so many more options with raw food! If you play your cards right, you don't even have to call it raw food... it is just food! And everyone can enjoy that!

I have selected five of my past recipes that really pass the test when it comes to serving people who aren't accustomed to this diet. Don't give up on the salads, but don't be afraid to show them there is more to you than just salad! Tip: I made number one last night, but switched the brazil nuts out for macadamia nuts. Heavenly!

1.Raw Reuben Dip


2. Raw 10- Minute Tacos



3. Raw 7 Layer Dip



4. Raw Chipotle Babaganoush and Sprouted Sundried-Tomato Hummus



5. Raw BBQ Cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment