Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Coconut Curry Lime Kale Chips

I know, kale chip recipes aren't that exciting for a recipe blog, are they? I mean, kale chips are kind of the gateway drug into raw food. But after I went up to bed last night my husband told me that the cat had jumped on the counter and was hovering over the dehydrator because the smells were that good. That's when I knew it was worth sharing.


1 large bowl of kale
1 tablespoon hemp oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons coconut milk
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
1 lime, juiced
2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
2 teaspoons turmeric
1 teaspoon chili pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
dash of black pepper
pink Himalayan salt to taste

Combine kale, olive oil, and hemp oil in a large bowl and massage until tender. Add remaining ingredients and mix well so that everything is thoroughly coated. Space out evenly on dehydrator sheets and dehydrate at 100 degrees overnight (roughly 8 hours, may require less). Keep your cat away from the dehydrator and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment