Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's a Beautiful Day

Welcome to my new journal. In my previous blog I focused solely on records and relationships. That journey lead to some self discovery of what I really wanted to share with another human being and what I had to offer them. Now I am going to be married to a wonderful man and father in May, and am have managed to come to peace with some of my relationship ghosts of the past.

My new writings will reflect my current struggles- finding contentment and fulfillment in the everyday. As the world around us becomes one big billboard and we are expected to sit typing away in rooms with white wall and florescent lighting, it is more important than even to expose that which is of true value.

I will try to write daily, to highlight and focus on the cherished beauty that each day has allowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment