Friday, August 28, 2015

Raw Breakfast Foods... More Than Just Smoothies!

Good questions deserve good answers. Especially when you realize they are questions you have asked yourself several times. Someone in a group I manage on raw foods just asked what people ate for breakfast other than smoothies. Now don't get me wrong, I love smoothies and have them Monday through Friday to start my day, but on the weekends I usually crave a bit more. Maybe it is because going to brunch was such a social event in my twenties. The girls would gather around nursing hangovers eating tons of bread and eggs and bloody marys... it was fun, but my body didn't thank me. So here are some of my previous recipes compiled together to help out all of us that want more than a smoothie in the morning!

Raw Scrambled "Eggs" 



Cacao Orange Breakfast Pudding





No Cereal Cereal Bowl


Triple Chocolate Doughnuts


Banana Apple Nut Muffin


Apple Flax Cinnamon Buns



No comments:

Post a Comment